However Tombleson Associates is an Independent Firm of Specialist Surveyors serving Dorset, New Forest, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, West Sussex and East Sussex.
We act exclusively on your behalf providing a totally impartial report tailored to your specific needs. The details and advice given will allow you to reach a decision, uninfluenced by external considerations and conflicts of interest.
Some Points to Consider:
1. Is the Surveyor going to acting for you exclusively?
2. Do you wish to choose your own Surveyor?
3. Are you confident that your Surveyor is not influenced by external influences?
An Independent Surveyor will:
1. Agree the cost in advance.
2. Agree a timetable.
3. Discuss the contents of the report with you after the inspection.
4. Take into account alterations you may be contemplating & tailor report to your needs.
Please Contact Us Today for a True Independent Property Survey - We Always Offer the Initial Consultation Without Obligation or Cost.
This timber-framed farmhouse has a central hall range, incorporating a cross passage, flanked by two cross wings and with a continuously jettied first floor. The close studded exposed oak framing has wattle and daub infill panels and the date 1600 incorporated into one of the gables. The roof is of clay peg tiles. The farmhouse is listed Grade II*.
Contact Us Today and we will be happy to discuss your Historic Building matters entirely without obligation.